Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the completion of mechanical repairs, maintenance and overhauls of natural gas compression equipment.
- Develop the ability to read and interpret diagrams, schematics and drawings of technical information to determine work procedures.
- Assemble, install, inspect, maintain, repair and overhaul natural gas compression equipment
- Complete ignition, fuel, air, exhaust and engine management systems testing, fault diagnosis and repair.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical problems
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years in a machine environment
- High School Diploma, Machine Trade
Working Conditions :
- Periodic lifting requirements in excess of 50 lbs. Ability to stand and walk on uneven and varied terrain, climb ladders and stairs, stoop, squat, kneel, crouch and crawl depending on the task requirements
- Exposure to extremes in temperature and weather conditions depending upon assigned location
- Exposure to high noise levels (in excess of 85dBA), as well as exposure to potentially hazardous chemicals and materials
- The position requires ability to read and interpret data as well as having the capacity to professionally and effectively communicate (verbally and written) with both company and outside personnel.
- Employee will be a member of a team that is geographically dispersed.
- Working conditions in natural gas compression vary from one job site to another. Some job sites are indoors in compressor stations while other sites are outside, exposed to a variety of weather conditions. The work environment may be in hazardous locations. There is a strong emphasis on safety while working with heavy equipment and machinery
Full time, Competitive Compensation
Health Insurance, Employer matched retirement plan, Life Insurance, Vacation