Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in warehouse
- Stock shelves
- Receive inventory
- Deliver parts to job locations
- Pick up parts at vendor locations
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Fork lift experience preferred
- Periodic lifting requirements in excess of 50 lbs. Ability to stand and/or walk on concrete for long period of time
- The position requires ability to read and interpret data as well as having the capacity to professionally and effectively communicate (verbally and written) with both company and outside personnel.
- Employee will be a member of a team that is geographically dispersed.
- There is a strong emphasis on safety while working with heavy equipment and machinery
Full time, Competitive
Health Insurance, Employer matched retirement plan, Life Insurance, Vacation, Internal Company advancement