Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manually machine parts to specifications per FES standards
- Machine tool set up and operations
- Must be able to use precision measuring tools and equipment (lathe, surface grinder)
- Follow policies, procedures and guidelines of FES
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years in a machine environment
- High School Diploma, Machine Trade
- Periodic lifting requirements in excess of 50 lbs. Ability to stand and/or walk on concrete for long period of time
- The position requires ability to read and interpret data as well as having the capacity to professionally and effectively communicate (verbally and written) with both company and outside personnel.
- Employee will be a member of a team that is geographically dispersed.
Full time, based on demonstrated experience and abilities, competitive
Health Insurance, Employer matched retirement plan, Life Insurance, Vacation